Pages

Trick O Treat - Jessica Nails Halloween Collection

Thursday 27 October 2011



Pumpkin Patch


And now for a bit of freaky fun - MWAH HA HA HA!  Generally there's so much tat in the shops come Halloween - lacerated plastic finger anyone? - that I just can't be bothered to buy into it. Last year poor, deprived BB wore a t-shirt depicting a shrouded illustration with the slogan 'I love my mummy.' This year I'm going to make more of an effort. I may shred up a sheet and draw eyes on it...





Even spookier, I'm almost - shock and very real horror - tempted to embrace the spirit of all things spectral myself with this limited edition Halloween nail collection from Jessica. I haven't seen these varnishes in the flesh, so to speak, but I do own a frightening amount of Jessica nail polishes and the quality and depth of colour is always super-duper. Pumpkin Patch, a punchy orange, would be the obvious choice to pay homage to the tradition of Trick or Treat but for a manicure you can wear beyond the witching hour Batty, a black with flecks of multi-toned glitter (above right), would probably be your safest bet. Whatever ghoulish goings-on you've got planned for Halloween be sure to have a horrid time. When the phone rings, just don't answer it... 


*Also shown from left are: Witches Brew and Ghostess With The Mostess. Jessica 'Trick O Treat' Halloween nail shades (15ml) are available priced £7.95 from www.feelunique.com and approved salons nationwide. 

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs